FDP on Emerging Trends in Design & Simulation Technologies
This FDP will be an eye opener for the faculties those who are working on multi body dynamics based simulation & analysis area. This FDP also introduces the industry standard Multi Body Dynamics Simulation Software Simulation-X. This tool also helps us, in real time simulation in the field of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE).
- What is Multi Body Dynamics, Simulation-X?
- Various Modules available in Simulation-X and their applications
- Real Time Simulation steps
- Simulating the Design as per Anna University for Simulation & Analysis lab
Venue: Madras Institute of Technology (MIT), Chromepet, Chennai
Date and Time: 10th October, 9:30AM
FDP on Embedded Systems, Digital Signal Processing & Image Processing
This FDP will give an awareness on Embedded Systems, Signal Processing and Image Processing. The world brand Texas Instruments hardware will be used for the technical presentations. This also helps the faulty members to train the students with the latest hardware & software configurations to keep the students up to date in the technology front.
- What is ARM, Embedded System?
- Real World Applications & Interfaces
- End to End Design
- What is Digital Signal Processing, Image Processing?
Venue: Seminar Hall, ECE Department, RVS College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore
Date and Time: 26th September, 9AM